SAJA Broadcast Challenge 2012-2013
THANKS TO ALL OUR SUPPORTERS FOR HELPING US REACH OUR GOAL!
Some fabulous current and former broadcast folks in the country (list below) have come together to create a challenge grant for SAJA members and friends.
Their special pool of money will match, dollar-for-dollar, all donations made, up to a total of $10,000.
Please help us by contributing to this challenge - no amount too small!
You can donate here via credit card or Paypal.
The SAJA members who have created this challenge are:
- Ali Velshi, chief business anchor, CNN
- Aneesh Raman, former CNN Middle East correspondent
- Fred de Sam Lazaro, Correspondent, PBS NewsHour
- Hari Sreenivasan, anchor, PBS Newshour
- Hitha Prabhakar, freelance business correspondent
- Madhulika Sikka, executive producer, NPR News
- Nikhil Deogun, editor-in-chief, CNBC
- Ravi Agrawal, Senior Producer, Fareed Zakaria GPS
- Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy, Oscar-winning filmmaker
- Kevin Negandhi, anchor, ESPN
- Zubin Mehenti, anchor, ESPN
- Subrata De, executive producer, Andrea Mitchell Reports
- Gita Amar, freelance producer and consultant
- Sree Sreenivasan, tech expert, WCBS-TV
- Indira Somani, Broadcast journalism professor/former TV producer
All donations must be sent to SAJA Group, Inc. (not to SAJA).
Donations to SAJA are NOT tax deductible, but donations to SAJA Group Inc are tax-deductible.
SAJA Group, Inc. is a tax-exempt charitable organization which supports SAJA's programs and activities. Donations to SAJA Group, Inc. are tax deductible under current laws. SAJA Group, Inc.'s Federal tax ID number is: 55-0844632 and New York State ID is 20-70-28.